Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Following in Sissy's footsteps

Oh, it's true.....I thought Olivia was trying to drive me insane with her 100's of questions a day, but now Cooper is doing it to me too. ACK!!!!! I swear I think these two should work for the US Government as secret informants - they could get any terrorists or criminal to confess to ANYTHING after just a few minutes! By the time I drop them off at daycare in the mornings, *I* feel like I should be confessing to some crime.

Here's my morning:
*Cooper wakes up, walks in my room*
C: Mama, what you doin?
Me: Getting ready for work baby.
C: Why? No work day - k?
Me: Ha ha, I have to work today baby. Sit on my bed and watch tv until I'm done.
C: K
*I start blow drying my hair. Cooper comes running*
C: Mama, what you doin?
Me: *deep breath* I'm getting ready for work.
C: Why? No work day -k?
This continues the WHOLE time I'm getting ready.

I get done with myself and Cooper, make my way to Olivia's room.....I swear that girl wakes up asking questions and doesn't stop ever!
O: *opens her eyes* Is it Thursday?
Me: No, it's Wednesday.
O: WHY ISN'T IT THURSDAY!!!! WWWWWAAAAAAHHHHH
Me: OOOKKK.....tomorrow is Thursday!
O: Why do you have to go to work today?
C: Why? No work day - k Mama?
Me: I HAVE TO GO TO WORK!!!!

I get Olivia dressed, get everyone's hair combed and teeth brushed and we get in the car......I hear 100 million questions all the way to Darlington.......

They are working together to drive me insane.....I know it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's a conspiracy - kids against their mommies. Perhaps there is some sort of training we are not aware of that they are receiving. I swear I read your blog & I wonder if you are blogging about us? LOL