Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Dating

Olivia's little mind never ceases to amaze me. We had the following conversation a few days ago.....

O: Mama, can I ask you a question I *know* you're going to say no too?
Me: Hmmm...sure?
O: Can I date Logan when I'm a teenager?
Me: *almost laughing* Sure Olivia, you can date Logan when you get older.
O: Are you going to pick me up on my date?
Me: Hmmm, no. Logan has to come here and talk to your Daddy.
O: Ok...does he know the way?
Me: You have plenty of time to give him directions.

How funny is my kid??? In case you don't know, Olivia and Logan are getting married (even Logan told HIS mom this!), living at the beach, painting their house pink with a pink roof, and having 3 kids. Oh, and Mommy gets to live with them but Daddy doesn't. Ha! =)

3 comments:

Aron said...

How cute is that little story?!?! You have a wild one on your hands!

analiese said...

okay she cracks me up! where does she get these ideas?

Anonymous said...

annie bar the doors! livvie's going to keep ya'll on your toes! :) idlania's husband's name is tristan and we have to drive her to CA to live b/c she canNOT drive there!