Friday, July 25, 2008

Red Kool Aide is the Devil!

Olivia is sick. Actually, she was sick last night, threw up a few times but I thought she was better this morning. My gut told me to keep her home, but it's Friday and I thought she would be ok at daycare since she said she felt ok. Well, she kept begging me for something to drink this morning. Against my better judgement, I gave her a small amount of cherry kool aide (honestly, it wasn't but a few sips worth) and the moment she drank it, I got a really bad feeling that I had made a HUGE mistake.

So, off to daycare we went - I actually got out the house on time considering I had to give Olivia a bath this morning....and was a few blocks from daycare when that red Kool Aide came back to haunt me. Yeap, Olivia threw up those few sips of cherry Kool Aide. It's the devil - plain and simple. So, I pull over....help my crying daughter clean herself up.....call the daycare, call work, and call Al to tell him that I should have listened to my gut. When am I going to learn to listen to my gut!!!!

Please pray that red Kool Aide comes out.....I've only had my new car for 2 1/2 months!!!!

2 comments:

Aron said...

Oh, I'm so sorry! About the sick child and the throw up stains. Hope she feels better soon!

Angela said...

I hope Olivia is feeling Better!!!!