Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Wedding with Pizza and Cake

Olivia in her new outfit her Grandma got her for school. She looked too, too cute!



Olivia has informed me and her Nana that she is once again going to marry Caleb. For those of you that have kept up with my blog *this* long know that Caleb is Olivia's man from daycare. Olivia told Nana on the way home from daycare (they went to pick Cooper up after getting their nails done) that her and Caleb were getting married at Chuck E Cheese. And it doesn't stop there - she's going to wear a pink sparkly wedding dress with silver shoes and he's going to wear a pink tux with gold shoes. And yes, there will be pizza and cake for all. Oh, I almost forgot....they will dance their first dance on the stage with the big fake Chuck E Cheese rat. How stinking funny is that?

Oh, and Cooper said the funniest thing today too! I guess he hears Olivia say "I want that! I want that!" every SINGLE time a toy commerical comes on that he's starting to do it now! He saw something on tv today and in his tiny, cute, sweet little voice said "I want dat!" Al and I just laughed when he did it. It won't be so funny next week though. Ha ha! Oh.....*drum roll please* Cooper has now been pacifier free since his birthday! Almost a month! Way to go Coop!

Can I just say how impressed I am with Thomas Hart these days? Olivia made a little "book" and had drawn all of us - even the dog! It's so stinking cute! And this afternoon she announced "Mommy, I live in America!" Man, she's learning so much and getting so smart!

And can I just say that even though I have a feeling OJ will get off AGAIN, man wouldn't it be great if he finally went to jail for something!

No comments: