Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Soon to be.....

Al and I are getting ready to celebrate our 5 year wedding anniversary on the 14th. WOW!!! I can honestly say that I'm surprised sometimes 1. I'm a married woman and 2. I had two kids before I was 30. I wasn't sure where my life was going until I met Al and I thank God every day that I found him. He is probably one of the nicest and most genuine guys you will ever meet. I'm so glad I'm out of the dating pool! :)

Anyways, the point of this blog......I've been mentioning to Al that I *still* couldn't get my engagement ring on comfortably. I could get it on, but I'd probably end up losing my finger. So, I haven't wore my wedding bands since I was pregnant with Cooper. TWO YEARS!!!! I finally broke down and told him that if I still couldn't get the ring on (it has a thick band so I could get my wedding band on, just not the engagement ring) by my birthday, I wanted to get them re-sized. AGAIN. UGH.

Well, you know I had my little reunion the other night so I thought "I have to squeeze these rings on" and I couldn't find them. I totally freaked out. Al stayed calm so I immediately knew something was up. He fessed up that he had taken my rings the week before to get the re-sized and they would be ready by our anniversary. How stinking sweet is that? So, today he came home with a little box and I was ECSTATIC!!!! Just ask Michele....I think I flashed my rings in her face immediately as she got out her car. LOL I'm in hog heaven that I actually have my wedding rings on again.

Now all the hot guys in town know I'm a married woman. :)

No comments: