Saturday, September 01, 2007

Celebration and Notes from the Teacher

Nana and Cooper had a wonderful birthday! We all went over to Nana and Poppy's and grilled out steaks and had cake. It was YUMMY of course.


Olivia managed to get icing all over her face. I can't tell you HOW this happened but I'm sure she did it on purpose. :) She's so mean! All she wanted to eat was the icing, she didn't care for the cake.


Cooper on his birthday. He had his 2 year check up as well and he is 26lbs and 2 feet 7 1/2 inches tall. He's gained 3 1/2 pounds since his last check up - I'm so glad! I was really worried that Cooper wasn't gaining weight like he should. He is still in the lower percentiles on weight but he's growing just fine. Perfect little boy. :)

Cooper, Nana and Olivia getting ready to blow out the candles. Actually, Olivia blew them out for Nana and Cooper. Ha ha!
In other news, Olivia had a note sent home from Mrs. Chure saying that Olivia was doing well in school but she still had to remind Olivia that she's not the teacher. I can totally see this - and I will admit, I do feel sorry for Mrs. Chure for having all those kids in the class. From what I hear, all 10 of them have the same type of personalities and are really giving her a run for her money! Olivia can now tell us the months of the year, the days of the week, and she's starting to learn how to write letters. I'm impressed for only 2 1/2 weeks of school! I just hope she makes it through the school year without getting kicked out! Ha ha!

No comments: