Monday, September 24, 2007

Sloppy Kisses

Nothing melts my heart more than Cooper giving me sloppy, open mouthed kisses. He's so sweet these days and I can't believe how much he's growing! All weekend long, he wanted to kiss me and his daddy. Right smack in the mouth too! It kind of grossed Al out, but I just ate it up. Cooper and I had a major kiss-fest this weekend. LOL I guess since Olivia isn't a very loving child, that I have to cherish every moment I get with Cooper. They are as different as night and day. Olivia shows affection when *she* wants you to have, whereas Cooper shows his affection all the time. Olivia is so much like her Great Grandma Alma, it's not funny! :)

Oh, and this morning Olivia told me she dreamed that she had a baby sister and that she (Olivia) was seven years old. She also mentioned that Cooper wasn't listening to me and his daddy and got put in jail and had to drink hot water and eat stale bread. Too funny! But then she proceeds to ask me where she and Cooper came from. UH OH! So, I told her that God put her and Cooper in my belly. "Can he put a little sister in your belly for me?" Hmmmm.....NO, NO, NO! :) Ok, so I didn't scream that at her, but I did tell her that no, he wouldn't because he thinks that two kids is enough for mommy and daddy. And we agree with him. =)~

No comments: