Thursday, October 26, 2006

God's snakes!!!

If you've learned anything from my blog, it's that you can never be sure what Olivia will say. She is *very* perceptive and she keeps me on my toes constantly. I'm just waiting for the day she totally embarrasses me at the store with that sassy little mouth of hers! She is a piece of work, let me tell you.

Anyways, I seem to always find myself saying "Goodness sakes Olivia" about 10 times a day. Like when I find her in the middle of the refrigerator, or when I find 3 DVD's stuffed in the DVD Player and her screaming that Dora won't play, or when I hear Cooper scream in terror as she picks him up and carries him through the house....you get the picture. So yesterday as Olivia was driving me crazy about yet ANOTHER Dora DVDs (how many of these things have they honestly made? I think I have the whole frigging collection) I took a deep sigh and before I could utter my "Goodness sakes Olivia", she chimed "GOD'S SNAKES MOMMY!"

I laughed so hard I could have wet my pants!

No comments: