Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Under the table and dreaming.....

Is that the right Dave Matthews title? I can't remember.....Anyways.......

Cooper has a new, very strange behavior I've noticed lately. Whenever I give him a cookie, or a Cheez It, or some Cheesy Puffs (insert Cartman "Yes I want some Cheesy Poofs!" here), he immediately walks to the table, crawls under it and eats his food. Strange, very strange. I don't steal his food, his Daddy doesn't steal his food, heck, even Sissy doesn't steal his food. So what's the deal?

Of course! It's those darn little thieves at daycare! They can't be trusted I tell you! Cooper is by far the smallest "toddler" baby in the baby room so I guess he has adapted ways to make sure he gets his fair share of snacks. Those other fat little babies can't cram themselves under the table. Ha ha!

I hope this behavior doesn't last too long - it is kind of weird to watch him!

No comments: