Friday, October 13, 2006

BFF

Al is so jealous right now - Olivia and I are BEST FRIENDS!!! Yeap, I am her one and only best friend in the whole wide world. Her exact words, not mine. :) She won't let her poor Daddy do anything for her - *I* have to get her out the car, *I* have to give her a bath, *I* have to dress her the mornings, all because I am her BFF. Now I know I shouldn't be so giddy about all this, but I know that one day Olivia is going to not want to be around me and think I'm the uncoolest Mom in the world. So, let me enjoy this time where she loves me ok? Although, there is no way I'm going to turn into The Uncool Mom! Ha ha!

So, for now, Al says that it's fine - Cooper is his best friend. It's so funny because Coop has this look on his face like "What? But I want to be Mommy and Olivia's BFF!" Ha! Poor Al!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

That is SO cute! Enjoy it while you can, girl. :^)