Monday, October 02, 2006

New word

I have no idea where Olivia picks up vocabulary! I guess she really pays attention to what I say and what all the ladies at daycare say! Nana told me that on the way home from daycare the other day Olivia started telling her a story. After Nana interrupted her, Olivia said "well ACTUALLY Nana...." How funny is that? Olivia can always surprise me with the things that come out of her mouth.

Cooper on the other hand, has learned how to say "ta da" and "thank you". He sounds so cute! I hope he picks up on language as fast as Olivia did. Of course, that might not be a good thing though. :) I already fight with his big sister almost daily because of her sassiness. GGGRRR....

I have some very strange kids you know! One can talk too well and the other can barely talk! Ha ha!

No comments: