Monday, October 09, 2006

Crazy Cooper

Yeap, you read the title right......my son has gone CRAZY!!! I don't know what has gotten into Cooper the last few days. I guess those two teeth coming in are really giving him a fit and turning my normal sweet baby boy into a little monster. Or maybe he has watched his Sissy act crazy for the last 13 months and it's finally wore off on him too. Gosh I hope not! Anyways, this morning after Cooper was dressed, he was playing with a balloon that Livvie had gotten from a birthday party yesterday. Well, he just didn't want to give the stupid thing up. The whole time I was getting ready for work, I had to referee my children from killing each other. *Not* a good thing on a Monday morning!

So, when we were finally ready to head to the car - Olivia was crying because Coop had the balloon and Al was having a heck of time prying the balloon from Cooper's fat little fingers. Do you know that babies possess super human strength? Just try to take something from a baby and see how hard it is. The saying "It's like taking candy from a baby" is so not true with my two. Anyways, Al finally got the stupid thing loose and you would have thought he had beat Cooper! He screamed, went limp, threw his head back in anger, and literally tried to jump out of his Daddy's arms. The WHOLE way to the car. And as Al was trying desperately to get him in his car seat, Olivia just looked at me and said "Cooper is acting crazy Mama" and I said "yeap, he sure is Boo Bear!" Ha ha!

I'm beginning to realize that Cooper isn't going to have that super sweet personality I thought he would have after all!

No comments: