Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Halloween

Well, it's come and gone for another year. I have to say I'm kind of glad! My kids were super cute (of course) - Olivia as Dora and Cooper as Spiderman. I'll try to have some pictures of them up soon, I promise!

Olivia was a little HORROR when it came time to go trick or treating though. No matter how cute she was, her attitude totally ruined the night for me. She *refused* to hold her bag, so I got that job. It totally looked like *I* was the one doing the trick or treating. Then, she wouldn't tell anyone thank you. Little Stinker! All she cared about was getting candy and trying to eat it right away. She almost drove me nuts. Cooper, on the other hand, behaved, but yet, he's only 14 months old, so there's not much he can really get into. He did manage to get some suckers from a few houses. Have I told you how much this kid loves a sucker? LOVES THEM....no lie. He will cry the minute you try to take it from him.

Anyways, I have threatened my daughter that if she dares to act that way again next, there will be no trick or treating and all the candy she gets at school will be thrown away (into Mommy and Daddy's tummy no doubt!). So, we'll see....I have a year to work on her behavior. I better start now! Ha ha!

No comments: