Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Daycare pictures



Are my kids super cute or what?
They had their pictures made at daycare last week and boy did Olivia do GREAT!!! I was so shocked to see a picture of her where she was NOT cheesing for the camera. It's a miracle!!!! Cooper's picture of just him was cute as well but I decided not to buy his since he just had his one year picture made last month.
Do my kids ever look like brother and sister? Ha ha! To me they look like two totally different children - maybe they will start to favor more as Cooper gets older and drops some of his baby fat (although he doesn't have that much to begin with!). Cooper looks just like his Daddy and Olivia looks like me when I was a kid. Too bad neither one of my kids took after mom and got dark brown hair. :( Total bummer.

No comments: