Monday, November 06, 2006

No real news

Yes, I know, I'm slack.....I don't have my Halloween pictures up yet. Sorry! I do promise to have them up this week.

Anyways, there's really nothing new to report in Griggs household. I know, boring right? Al and my dad went to the Clemson/Maryland game, so me and the kids stayed home and played. It was fun for the first 4 to 6 hours, but after that.....I was ready to beat my head in the wall. No, I could not be a stay at home mom. It was nice to have a day with them to myself but it would have been nicer if the weather was warmer and we could have gone to the park or outside to play. Olivia was great when Cooper napped, Cooper was great when Olivia napped...but when the two of them were together, it was bad news! My children are so jealous of each other. Ha ha!

So, hopefully I'll get to Wal Mart this afternoon and get my pictures developed! I know all my loyal, avid blog readers are patiently waiting for cute pictures from Halloween. :)

No comments: