Monday, November 20, 2006

Up the nose.....

Al can tell you all kinds of funny stories about how his youngest brother Jacob, used to stick things up his nose. Beans, dirt, you name it, it probably saw the inside of his nostril. Ha ha! The funniest story is when Jay stuck a piece of Styrofoam up his nose and had to be taken to the ER to have the doctor remove it. I can only picture the funniest scene in my head!

Anyways, Olivia found a bead on the floor on Sunday and told me
O: Mama, I'm going to stick this in my nose.
Me: You better not Olivia Grace.
O: But I'm gonna.
*Olivia inserts bead in nose*
Me: Olivia come here now!
O: *giggle*
*me running over to Olivia and forcing her to blow the bead out of nose*

Can I change her name to Jacob Junior? I guess the kid got it honest!

No comments: