Tuesday, July 18, 2006

We're going to be

An aunt and uncle again! Woo Hoo! Amy and Jay are expecting their first little bundle of joy in early December (sorry, the exact date slips my mind). Amy went for her u/s on the 12th and they found out they (I use this loosely) will be having a baby BOY!!!! I can't wait to meet Mr. Louis Bryson! Cooper will finally have things evened up - he's been bullied by those two little girls for too long now. :)

Also, Keisha and Madeline were down visiting and we got see them. She's a beautiful little baby. I didn't get to hold her long enough though because my two were *VERY* jealous of Mommy holding another baby. Olivia kept asking me "Why are you holding that baby?" over and over again. And Cooper kept crawling over to the chair and pulling himself up and making his "ack ack" noise he makes. Like "Hello! I'm the baby here, not that thing!" I can see a lot of both Mommy and Daddy in baby Madeline so I have no judgment on who she looks like. At least not yet! :)

I wish I had something funny to write about today, but unfortunately I can't think of anything. I do enjoy when Olivia behaves, but it does make this blog boring! Ha!

No comments: