Friday, July 14, 2006

Chinese Worms



You should know by now that I'm a picture junkie. I love taking and sharing pictures of my little rugrats! I just can't help myself, they are so cute! I love this little Hawaiian dress of Olivia's. She looked so grown up in it, but she was so mad that I made her put it on. We were going to a cookout at Jenanne's house and she wanted to wear a "fancy" dress, not a summer dress. She's so prissy sometimes it drives me crazy. The other picture is of me (aka Author of This Blog) and my little man. I love the John Deere onesie his Nana bought him!

Anyways, last night Al and I had a craving for Chinese so we decided to eat out. I ordered Beef Lo Mein (and it was oooohhhh so yummy) and fixed Olivia up a corn dog for dinner. Well, of course Olivia wants whatever I'm eating so she asked if she could have some. I knew she wouldn't like it, but I gave her some of my noodles anyways. Do you know what my child said? "Ewww Mommy, I don't want that - I don't eat worms!" How funny is that! I explained to her that it was not worms, that it was noodles, but there was no convincing Olivia. I guess she's seen the previews for that new Disney movie about eating worms too many times!

I'll be so glad when I'm able to enjoy a dinner where I don't have to share my food with Olivia and Cooper. Yes, even he is hounding me for food these days. You don't dare eat in front of him without giving him his fair share. I should really lose some weight with these two!

No comments: