Thursday, July 20, 2006

Visiting


Here's a pic of the kiddos and Nana visiting with Madeline. Poor Madeline was probably like "GET ME UP! This big thing is messing with me!" Ha! I love the picture of Cooper because it's like he's saying "Ha, I look so cute and they have no idea I just pooped in my pants." He looks so mischievous in this picture to me.



Anyways, Nana has now taught Olivia to say that Jon Bon Jovi is her "other" daddy. She'll tell you that Al is her real daddy and JBJ is her "other" one. I don't think Al finds it very cute, but I do. :) She'll also tell you that Bon Jovi is her "other" last name. Yeah, I wish girlie, because that would be some AWESOME child support. Ha! She did ask me the other night if I was married to her daddy and who I planned on marrying next. You have no idea how bad I wanted to say JON BON JOVI! But, I didn't. My husband doesn't have a good sense of humor. :)

No comments: