Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Here we go

Ok, so I have prided myself in the fact that Olivia wasn't scared to spend the night at Nana's or Gamma's house. Ever since Olivia was Cooper's age, she has spent the night off occasionally. She even went to the beach with Nana and Poppy for a week back in May! I guess that won't be happening for awhile. :(

So someone please tell me why my daughter is suddenly crying after me? Olivia told me last night she wanted to stay with Nana. Ok, fine - but I warned her not to call me at midnight to pick her up. She swore she wouldn't. Yeah right! I got the phone call at 11 pm that Poppy and Uncle Martin were on their way with little Olivia. So I guess we're now in the "I want my Mommy at all times" phase. I could barely leave her at daycare today. She cried, and cried, and begged me to take her to work. I finally had to get Ms. Judy to pry her off of me so I could leave.

And I know she was probably fine after I left and settled down. But this kid is killing me with this! Part of me is really happy she wants to be with me all the time, but then another part of me is like "HELP!!!"

No comments: