Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Fashion Sense


A fashion diva. That's what I have on my hands.

Since when did my 3 year old become such a fashion critic? She won't wear shirts that I found absolutely DARLING because she thinks they are (and I quote) "silly". Silly?? What does Olivia know about silly? And does anyone honestly think I would dare dress my child in anything that wasn't cute and fashionable? I'm so amazed at the things this kid picks up from daycare. Those darn little thieves are corrupting my child!

Nana and I finally broke down and bought Olivia her own little pair of Rainbow sandals. I have to admit, they are super cute. But ever since Gracie got some for her birthday, that's all I've heard. So, she wore them to school today. And made sure she pointed out to everyone that she had them on. I know what you're thinking and you're wrong - Olivia does not like attention! Ha!

No comments: