Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Sweet Victory

Olivia and I have the same battle everyday. If I leave her sight - she has (or will die) to follow me whereever I go. I thought it was cute at first, but now........I just wish she would stop!

Here's what happened when Olivia followed me into the bathroom last night:

Olivia: Mommy!!!!! Mommy!!!! (can you feel the hyperness?) What you doing?
Me: *sigh* Using the bathroom Olivia. Do you mind?
Olivia: Yeah, sure. Mind what?
Me: *eye roll* Can I have some privacy please????
Olivia: Yeah, sure (can you tell she likes that phrase?). What's privacy? *head turned like a dog that's confused*

Great. Like I can really explain this to her - she's at the age where she wants to know what everything....and I mean everything is. She'll drive you nuts.

Me: Nevermind Olivia.
Olivia: *runs out of the bathroom and picks up perfume bottle on dresser* Is this privacy Mommy?

Woo Hoo!!!! I had just enough time to srceam NO! and slam and lock the door. Sweet, sweet victory. There's nothing sweeter than the sound of your toddler pounding on the bathroom door screaming that they want in. With Olivia and Cooper, I'll take whatever I can get! Ha!

No comments: