Friday, July 28, 2006

Bad Mommy!

Ok, so here's a piece of advice for all you new parents - don't talk on the phone when you're supposed to be keeping an eye on your almost 11 month old!

Last night I was on the phone with Keisha, talking about Madeline and all that jazz. Well, Cooper was in the hallway playing his little heart out with some toys that were thrown in there. I could have SWORN he crawled down the hall and into the living room. WWWWEEELLL....I get off the phone and notice Coop is no where in sight. Ok, fine - I go in the living room and ask Al if Cooper is with him. His response? "I thought you had him." HOLY CRAP!

So, I take off running into Olivia's room. "Livvie, Coop in here?" A short, almost too sweet "Nope" was all I got. Crap, crap, crap! So, I dash into our room and still no Coopey. Hmmm...could he be behind my bathroom door? You guessed it.....I found him in my bathroom digging in the toilet! He had toilet paper all over the floor and was sitting there having a ball. How *nasty* is that! And no bashing - I know it was dangerous for him to be playing in the toilet, but all turned out ok. I know now to keep a better eye on that stinker. He loves a bathroom and it constantly trying to sneak to the toilet. So, Cooper got a nice hot bath last night and I felt like a complete turd for not watching him better.

It was still funny! Ya'll should have seen the look on his face when he was caught. It was like "Oh shnit! Mommy found me!"

No comments: