Monday, July 10, 2006

He can say it!

Cooper has FINALLY started to say Mama! It's about time! I thought the little stinker would never, ever, ever call after me. :) I knew he couldn't love his Daddy more than me! :) So now my little fella can say Dada, Mama, bye bye and hey. *And* he can wave. I know, I know....my son is genius, please don't be jealous. Both my kids take after their Mommy in that department. Ha! Kidding!

One thing he honestly takes after me is his temper! Boy does my sweet little man have a BAD temper. I gave him a sucker Saturday (yes I said sucker, so what?) and he went to town sucking and licking that thing! After a few minutes though, I tried to take it away from him. You would have thought I threw him in a fire or something. The kid turned RED, held his breath, and screamed like a banshee (I suppose that's how you spell that) all at the same time while kicking and throwing his head back violently. OOOOOKKKKKK.....so I gave the sucker back and the tantrum stopped instantly. He's good, real good.

Of course, I didn't mind the "possessed" baby act so much since he's been saying "Mama" all weekend!

No comments: