Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Not so little

Cooper is officially 8 months old! Can you believe??? I can't get over the fact that I'll be planning a 1st birthday party for my little man in a few short months. *sniffle* It almost makes me cry when I think that my baby won't be my baby anymore. I don't know, maybe it's because I know I won't have any more children that makes it even that more sad. I never felt this way with Olivia because I knew I'd eventually have another. But knowing that I *won't* ever, just makes it hard! Anyways, enough of that soapbox!

Cooper is really turning into a little man - he gets up on his knees and rocks back and forth. I know I'll have a crawler soon. He's so funny to watch - he'll fling himself forward and then roll wherever he wants to go. And he's got two teeth on top, giving him a total of four teeth! He's such a wonderful baby and he's made it so easy for me and Al. He loves his big sister so much too, he'll just follow Olivia anywhere! I can't wait for the day he's able to give her all the payback she deserves!

I guess my little peanut isn't so little anymore!

No comments: