Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Frogger

I am officially the mommy of a crawler!!!! Cooper started crawling yesterday. Or should I say, he's doing more of a "frogger" move than anything. He's so funny to watch. But boy can he move! He's got carpet burn on his knees from all the crawling he's been doing. How cute is that! When Olivia started crawling, she did more of an "army" type crawl. She would try to sneak up on you but you could always hear her breathing real hard because she was tired by the time she got to you. Cooper is the same way - except you can hear him when his stomach hits the ground. Ha!

Olivia is very encouraging of her baby brother. She tries to help him crawl by showing him how well she can do. She's such a ham! Both my babies are growing up way too fast.

Oh, quick funny story:
This morning when I was taking Olivia and Cooper to daycare, Olivia asks me what was on Cooper's shirt.
Me: A monster truck
OGG: I want a monster truck shirt Mommy!
Me: They don't make those for girls Olivia.
OGG: Yes me do.
Me: Ok, well I'll look and see what I can find.
OGG: I want a Dora one! I want a Dora monster truck shirt!
Me: *insert eye roll* ok, I'll look for a Dora monster truck shirt.
OGG: Gracious Mommy!

She is too funny. I will be so glad when she outgrows Dora!!!!! At least she is learning a little Spanish!

No comments: