Tuesday, May 16, 2006

MIA



Hey guys! Sorry to have been MIA for awhile, we were on vacation at the beach. I've attached a few photos of our trip. Olivia *LOVED* the beach! She had the best time playing in the ocean and building a sand castle with her Daddy. Cooper, is like his Mommy, he wasn't feeling the sand and wind. I guess it's just not his thing either!

I'm really surprised Olivia hasn't come down with some horrible cold from this trip. The water was freezing and it never got above 77 degrees while we were there. But to her, it didn't matter. There were actually a few times that I had to make her get out the water and get warm because she was shaking so much. I guess my kid has a high tolerance to pain or something! I got cold just looking at her a few times. Crazy!

Funny story - while we were at the beach, she told Nana that when she grew up, she was going to drink and smoke. Guess who she gets that from? *tapping foot* Poppy! I swear, I hope she doesn't tell the ladies at daycare this stuff - I might be getting a visit from DSS anytime! Oh, and if that wasn't bad enough, Olivia now uses a french fry as her "cigarette". Yes, she walks around with a half eaten french fry hanging out her mouth. She'll even tell you that she's smoking. Nice, real nice.

No comments: