Friday, May 19, 2006

Mrs. Olivia and Mr. Caleb

I guess I should go ahead and tell everyone the news...........

My little Olivia is a married woman! Yes, she and Caleb have ran off and gotten married! Last night on the way home from Nana and Poppy's Olivia informed me and her Daddy of the news.
OGG: Mommy, Daddy, I married!
Daddy: What? *looking at me* Did she just say she was married?
Me: Yeap.
OGG: I married Daddy.
Daddy: You're married? To who?
OGG: Caleb
Daddy: You and Caleb got married?
OGG: No, I didn't marry Caleb.
Daddy: *confused look* But you just said....
OGG: I didn't marry Caleb, but Caled married me.
Me and Daddy: OOOOOHHHHHH

So apparently (from what I gather) Olivia can have as many boy toys as she pleases and Caleb, who is the daycare stud, by the way......can only have Mrs. Olivia Grace. How funny is that!? Me and Daddy need to sit down and have a talk with this boy!

No comments: