Wednesday, May 31, 2006

It's over

Well, it's official......Olivia and Caleb are over. I guess things just didn't work out with them. Of course, I'm happy but Olivia still has a fascination with marriage and babies. I hope she grows out of it soon!

This morning when I woke up, I noticed a pair of Olivia's underwear on the bathroom floor. I thought nothing of it though. As I was walking into the hall, I stepped in a wet spot - still didn't think anything about it. I asked Al if he had spilled anything and he said no, that he had felt it too. WEEEELLLL....I go into Olivia's room a little while later to get her up for school and there she is sleeping soundly with NO panties on! The only thing I can figure is she woke up, had to use the potty, didn't make it, took her panties off in the bathroom, and got back in the bed! Her bed was still dry so I know she didn't use the potty in the bed. I asked her why she didn't wake Mommy up and she said "because I wanted to do it me self Mommy!" Like duh!

She's getting so grown! Mommy and Daddy are proud of her and how well she is doing going to the potty!

No comments: