Friday, June 02, 2006

Chicken Drops

I have no idea where Olivia comes up with some of the things that come out of her mouth! When I picked her up from daycare yesterday, she informed me that her friend Lauren (not to be confused with her cousin Loren) was not at school.
OGG: MOMMY!
Me: Olivia!
OGG: Lauren wasn't at school today Mommy.
Me: She wasn't? Why not?
OGG: She sick.
Me: She was.
OGG: Yeap.
Me: *waiting* Well, what was she sick from?
OGG: Chicken drops! She's got chicken drops!

How funny is that! I assume she meant she had chicken pox! I know Lauren probably didn't have chicken pox and that she picked that up at daycare. She is too smart.

Also, once I think I've heard the last of Rocky, she brings him up again! UGH! I really don't want to have to resort to telling my 3 year old that Rocky died in battle, but I just may have too. This kid doesn't forget a thing!

No comments: