Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Deal or No Deal?

You would think my daughter was the biggest fan of the show Deal or No Deal here lately. Honestly, I can't stand the show and I hope the contestant chooses the wrong brief case! I know, I'm mean....but that's another blog.

Anyways, Olivia's new thing is "Do we have a deal?" Maybe she'll make a great negotiator one day, I don't know but it's working now. This morning on the way to school she told me that she wanted to play in her pool this afternoon (forget that we have a tropical storm coming through) and that she would be a good girl if I would let her. I told her I would if she behaved today. She then promptly asked me, "So we have a deal Mommy?" Hmmm...yeah Olivia I guess so. I looked in the rear view mirror just to make sure she didn't have any sort of evil look on her face. She didn't but something just wasn't right.....Why do I feel like I just sold my soul to the devil?

No comments: