Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Dora aka Chucky

Everyone remember the movies Child's Play with the Chucky doll right? Well, I think Olivia has one of those!

Ok, so Olivia has 500 talking Dora dolls - but this one in particular was programmed to say her name, know her birthday, say her friend's names, etc. And I promise you, every single time I'm alone in the house, this doll will start talking! So last night I had the doll on the floor while I was trying to get Olivia to sleep. She said she needed to go potty, so off she went. As soon as she left, the stupid doll said (and I swear it was in a sinister voice) "It's bedtime!" I couldn't get out that bed and out of that room fast enough. That doll just totally freaks me out!

On another note, Cooper has cut his two top middle teeth. My poor little man was running fever all weekend. :( He finally acts like he feels better now though. It won't be long before he's got a mouth full of teeth.

I think I'll let him chew on Dora the Evil Doll!

No comments: