Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Growing up with Super Powers

Cooper had his 9 month check up yesterday. He weighs in at 17 pounds and is 27 1/2 inches long! He's my long, lean little man! Al said he did great and that Dr. T played with him and commented on how happy he was. :) I still can't believe my little fella is going to be one year old soon. *sniffle*

So, on to a ha ha story?
As I was taking the kids to daycare this morning, I got stopped at the red light. Olivia waited patiently for a few seconds and the screamed "TURN GREEN LIGHT, TURN GREEN!" and sure enough, the light turned green! Now, I *know* there's nothing to this, but my daughter now believes she has super powers. What are they you ask? To turn all red lights to green lights of course! Like duh!

Oh, and Cooper doesn't have any super powers because he's just a baby! Ha!

No comments: