Friday, June 30, 2006

Happy 10 months

Cooper is ten months old!!!

Wow, I can't believe in two short months, I will have a one year old little boy. I'll be a mommy to not one, but two terrible toddlers! Oh what joy! As Cher would say "If I could try back time..." - man they don't stay small for long. I'm so excited that my babies are growing up, but I'm so sad at the same time. It just means that one day they'll leave me. :(
Cooper is a pro at standing and he's starting to cruise along the furniture now. I'm just waiting for the day when he takes off walking. If only my video camera wasn't broke. Poor Cooper isn't going to have any milestones videoed at this rate. Oh, the joys of being the second child.....I can so relate!

I hope everyone has a happy and safe 4th of July! I'm not sure what we'll be doing yet - but it will probably involve the pool. Maybe I can work on my tan!

No comments: