Friday, May 26, 2006

Picking Strawberries



Olivia went to the strawberry patch and picked a bushel of strawberries! She had the best time. Poppy couldn't get the best of pictures for me, but these were good enough. Nana said that on the way home, Olivia took a bite of every strawberry in their basket. No wonder I couldn't find any to eat! I think we'll take her back to the patch a few more times this summer since she enjoys it so much. Nana said that Olivia would have picked all the strawberries they had if she had let her! When it comes to food, Olivia will work hard for it. Ha!

On another note, apparently Livvie and Caleb are fighting. I'm not sure their marriage will last. :) Olivia *claims* that Caleb called her a stupid baby yesterday and that she pushed him down. But no one at school told me anything about this so I'm not sure if it's the truth or not. One day they love each other, one day they don't! They've got this marriage concept down to a tee! Ha!

No comments: