Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Do what?



Here are some pictures of the kids taken on Easter. Sorry they are so dark, but my scanner at work won't lighten them up. Olivia was so pretty in her pink satin dress and Cooper looked like such a little man all dolled up.

Funny Story time:
Olivia went with me and Nana to Keisha's baby shower on Sunday. As I was hauling Keisha's HUGE present out the car, Olivia annouces to her "Look Keisha! You have a car seat!" I was mortified! Yeap, she blurted out what we had gotten her for her shower. What a bugger! And just this morning Olivia tells me she wants a "Dora smoking thing" for when she smokes. So I ask when she started smoking and she replies "Yesterday!" Do what? I think I'm going to have to have a talk with all the smokers (*look in Poppy's and Gamma's directions*) on that!

We're off to see Sesame Street Live tonight at the Civic Center and Olivia is super excited! We got some really awesome seats so I know she's going to have a ball!

No comments: