Friday, April 21, 2006

Good child

Olivia can be so funny sometimes. The other day while we were home watching Dora, Olivia flops down on my lap and tells me that she isn't going to be bad anymore.
Me: You're not?
Olivia: Nope, I'm a good child.
Me: Yes you are.
Olivia: Mommy, Dora and Boots needs to be a good child too.
Me: Yes they do.
Olivia: Me a good child?
Me: Yes Boo Boo, you're a great child.

She had me in stiches! And then later when she was watching something on tv (Rugrats I think?), there were some kids fussing and yelling and Olivia comes over to me and tells me that they needed to learn to be good children too! How cute! My only speculation is that Miss Judy at the daycare told Olivia to stop being mean one day and be a good child. And in true Olivia fashion, she held on the information and brought it up at a later time. She's just too much sometimes!

On another note, Cooper has three teeth now! Two on bottom and one on top. My little man is growing so fast I can't believe it! He's almost mastered sitting up on his own and is now working on getting up on his knees. He may crawl soon after all!

No comments: