Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Happy Birthday Olivia!

Happy Birthday to Olivia!
Happy Birthday to Olivia!
Happy Birthday to Olivia, Happy Birthday to you!

Wow, I can't believe Olivia Grace is turning three today. It seems like just yesterday when she was being born. The first thing she did after she was born was poke her lip out like she was pouting. I have tons of pictures of her like that! If you ever thought a newborn baby couldn't pout, Olivia can prove you wrong! I thought maybe she was disappointed that I was her mommy or something! Ha!

She is getting so big and learning so much every day. I tell everyone that Olivia is three going on 16. She sure acts like it sometimes. First thing she found this morning was her present from me and her Daddy. So much for surprising her tonight! We're having Nana, Poppy, Gamma and Papa over for pizza and cupcakes to celebrate her birthday. And then on Saturday she's having the Grand Dora Party that she absolutely can't wait for. When I woke her up this morning singing Happy Birthday, she told me that she wanted to wait for her birthday until Saturday. Cute!

I love this age that Olivia is now - she's more like a little person than a baby. She's so much fun! And my little Cooper is 7 months old now - I feel so old today!

No comments: