Monday, April 17, 2006

Happy Easter!




I know it's a day late, but Happy Easter to everyone!!! I'm attaching a few miscellaneous pictures of the kids. I should have some Easter pictures to post in a few days. The first picture is of Olivia at the zoo. She was terrified of the tiger. See how she has her head hanging down and avoiding eye contact? I guess she does pay attention when I watch the Crocodile Hunter! Ha!

The second picture is of my little man, Coopey as Olivia calls him now. He's getting so big and I can't believe he's already 7 1/2 months old! Wow! The sailor outfit was a little snug on him, but he was a good sport and cheesed for the camera a few times. He's such a good baby. The last picture is one of Livvie in her pink polka dot dress. She loves this dress! Olivia is getting so prissy these days, she always wants to wear a dress. When I snapped this picture, she was getting ready to go over to her Gamma's house to spend the day. She's such a stinker.

No comments: