Thursday, April 06, 2006

Gold Digger

No, I'm not talking about Kayne West! Quick funny story Nana told me last night -

Olivia was over at Nana's house yesterday, completely zoned in on her Dora video of course. She had already been to the potty and decided she didn't need to wear her pants anymore. Olivia hates pants - she promptly removes her shoes and pants the second she hits the door. There have been times where I have tripped over her because of this! Socks come in a very close third, by the way. Back to the story - so Nana is sitting on the couch when she notices that Olivia has her hand down the back of her panties. Nana (the ever wise ole sarcastic one) asked her what she was doing. She said Olivia turned around and just as grown as she could, said "Digging for gold Nana" and turned around to finish watching her video.

How funny is that! That's what Nana gets for always asking Boo Boo if she's digging for gold when she sees her picking her nose or scratching her bottom. I swear Olivia *absorbs* every single thing that comes out of your mouth and holds it until the perfect time to use it against you! Just the other day she told us that her Poppy "beat the crap" out of her. OH MY! Now don't get me wrong, I love my child, but if you know my dad, you would know he couldn't hurt a fly. I sure hope she grows out of this stage before she starts school or DSS might be visiting my house quite a bit!

No comments: