Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Taylor Swift

Al and I took Olivia to see Taylor Swift in Greenville on the 4th. Olivia had a BLAST!!! She was literally in awe of being so close to Taylor (even though our seats were VERY high up!). The girl sitting next to us was even named Taylor and she thought that was the best thing ever. :) We got to see Kellie Pickler sing for about 30 minutes before TS came on stage. Olivia was ssssoo tired so we didn't make it through the whole show. I tried so hard to get her to go to sleep on the ride up there but she was just too excited too. By 10 pm, she was so ready to crash! It was a lot of fun though - I have pictures but my PC at home is not working and we don't have wireless right now so it'll be after the 16th before I can post the pictures I have. I must say, Taylor Swift puts on a very good show!

No comments: