Monday, September 14, 2009

7 wonderful years

Today is mine and Al's 7th wedding anniversary. Happy Anniversary Al!!! I can't believe it's only been 7 years - we've been together in each other's lives for almost 10 now......and have two beautiful kids to show for it. Thanks for being the best husband, father, supporter - and most of all, FRIEND. Al is without a doubt my bestest friend ever. :) I hope we celebrate 77 more babe!

We went to the mountains this past weekend to celebrate - something we have NEVER done before. I wasn't happy about leaving the kids behind, but we never, ever do anything like this. We had ssssoo much fun. We spent time in Maggie Valley, Cherokee, and Gatlinburg. I definitely want to go back. Our cabin was BEAUTIFUL and very secluded. Perfect for us. We took our time doing whatever we wanted, ate whenever we wanted, ate way too much sweets, and just spent some really nice quality time together. I never even wore makeup once! LOL It's a weekend I won't forget for a long, long time. I took tons of pictures so I will post those as soon as I can.

Love you Al! Happy Anniversary!

No comments: