Sunday, September 27, 2009

Girl Scouts

Olivia had a "Bridging Ceremony" at her Girl Scouts meeting today. She did great - she is now officially a Daisy! She is very excited and can't wait to start earning badges. She got to go up in front of everyone and light a candle and of course - she was not shy one bit. That's my girl! :) Here's some pictures - they may be a little blurry....Al took some of them and he can't work a camera to save his life.
Olivia lightening her candle.


Ok, so this one is supposed to be at the end but since I can't figure out how to do my pictures correctly, it's out of order. The kids got some rain boots at Target Saturday. And seriously....they have wore them NON. STOP. Cooper even wore his to the grocery store this morning. Nice.

Troop #29

Olivia with her teacher, Ms. Brenda during the ceremony. Brenda and I actually went to high school together so I think it's neat that Olivia is now being taught by her. She's a great teacher and really loves being involved with Girl Scouts. I think she and Olivia will get along pretty well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I loved Girl Scouts :) I cant wait for JJ to be involved in all that stuff. My lil cousin is going to be a Daisy this year. She has all brothers and told my mom she was going to be a Tiger (boy scout) haha.

I bet Olivia will have so much fun :)