Thursday, September 17, 2009

Mountain Weekend

Al and I celebrated our 7th wedding anniversary on September 14th. We decided to take a weekend trip to the mountains - just the two of us....which we both really enjoyed. I didn't wear makeup ONCE. It was a "my man loves me just the way I am" type of weekend. Perfect. Here's some pictures of our trip.
On Saturday we rode over to Gatlinburg and went to all kinds of museums, shops, and stores. It was fabulous - we were sssssooo tired when we finally got back to the cabin. My favorite stop was the Hollywood Wax Museum - please visit if you ever get a chance!

Myself with Willie Nelson - I wish I could show all my pictures from here - check out Face Book!


Al with one of the last REMAINING General Lee's - he even got his picture made in it. He won't admit this, but he was in *heaven*.

We fed bears in Cherokee - they had Black, Grizzlies, and this funny looking bear I've never seen. I read the sign that said where these bears were from, but I don't remember now. Sorry.

Our view from our cabin - which was very secluded. Al loved it, I did too mostly, until it got very, very dark. Noises, noises, noises - they really messed with me! LOL

Our beautiful cabin - it's literally on the side of the mountain. If you want to inquire about renting, let me know. It's very reasonable and perfectly between Maggie Valley and Cherokee.

No comments: