Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Words to Live By

My friend Beth posted a few days what her philosophy on life was and tagged a few of her friends to give theirs. I wasn't one of those peeps *mean look in Beth's direction* but I'll give mine anyways. =)

Life is how you live it.

I came to conclusion a long time ago that I wasn't going to try to have the biggest house, the newest car, and all the top of the line gadgets. Al and I live in a comfy, modest home, have decent cars (although Al's is borderline on the decent scale these days), great jobs, and two happy, healthy kids. We may not be rich, but the memories we make with our kids (even the ones we DON'T want to make like dinner at Pizza Hut when both kids are on the verge of having spontaneous meltdowns) that make us fill like the richest people in the world!!!!

Ok, so let me hear yours. =)

2 comments:

Beth said...

DOH, next time you'll be on the top of my list :-)

Anonymous said...

God's in control, so we'll always be okay!

Happy belated bday to OGG! Looks like it was wonderful!