Friday, April 04, 2008

Baby Girl is FIVE!

Olivia at 3 months.

I can't honestly believe that Olivia Grace is FIVE years old today! (Well, officially at 2:52pm - ha ha). She's grown up so much in the last few years. She was so funny this morning because I asked her how did it feel to be another year older and she said "well, I'm not any bigger" and of course I told her that she had indeed grown a few centimeters since last night. =)

We had her party at FunDayGo last night and it was AWESOME. I highly recommend that place to anyone that has one near them. Parents can slide and play too and I think *that* made it even better. =) Olivia got way too much stuff.....it honestly looks like Christmas morning in my house right now. UGH. That's the one thing I hate about birthdays and Christmas....all the trash that ends up having to be thrown away!

She had a great turnout and I will post pictures of it later tonight (hopefully).

HAPPY BIRTHDAY OLIVIA!!!!

2 comments:

Jennifer Burch said...

Happy Birthday Olivia!

Aron said...

Happy Birthday, Olivia!!!

Glad the party went well at FunDayGo. We LOVE that place, too! Can't wait to see pictures!