Tuesday, April 01, 2008

April Fools Day

I hate April Fool's Day. So far, I have been "fooled" free. Woo Hoo! I was thinking of playing a prank on my super sweet hubby but that wouldn't be nice would it? =)

Anyways, Cooper is feeling much better. He went back to daycare today....and acted like he didn't want me to leave him! UGH. I guess being attached to my hip for the last 4 days didn't help any. I'm sure he did ok once I was out of there though.

Only 3 more days until Olivia Grace turns 5! I can't believe my little baby girl is already five. Time flies! She's having her party at FunDayGo (http://www.fundaygo.com/) and I think it'll be really fun. She's been there once and LOVED it and it's really neat because even the parents can slide and jump on the stuff. Very cool. I'll be sure to take lots of pics and post them.

No comments: