Friday, April 18, 2008

The things she says.....

You only have to use a word once for Olivia Grace to pick up on it!

Apparently Mrs. Chure has told Olivia that she is "impulsive" at times because the other night when Olivia and I were making *Mrs. Chure* (notice how it's not Mommy!) a necklace out of a bead set she got for her birthday, she blurted out "Mommy, you sure are impulsive tonight!" I WISH I had the memory on me that this kid has! She remembers things that happened a year or longer ago....she forgets NOTHING. Which usually ends up biting me in the butt. =) BTW, I was ssssooo not being impulsive....she just wanted to show off a new word. Ha!

Oh, and she insisted that I post this pic on the blog so everyone out there can see that was indeed a Queen for a day! So here you go Olivia!

In Cooper news - he is doing very well with potty training. He's in undies at the daycare now and has very few accidents. Al and I are very proud of our little guy! I think in a few more weeks, he'll really have the hang of it. Potty training this kid has definitely been an experience. Boys are definitely harder in my opinion!

The weather is warming up and we're spending a ton of time outside so hopefully I'll have some cute pictures to post soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.