Saturday, April 05, 2008

Party Like a Rock Star!



Here are the pictures from Olivia's birthday party at FunDayGo on Thursday. You would think since I have been blogging for so long, that I know how to put pictures in ORDER, but alas, I don't. So, they are all mixed up.


The kids had a BLAST. My only complaint is that the a/c should have been on full blast....those poor kids were *sweating* they were playing so hard. I definitely plan on taking the kids back up there.


Olivia taking my picture....that's new!



Olivia opening her gifts....see how sweaty and red her little face is? I could NOT get her to sit still and cool off for anything.


Olivia and her BFF Raeva from Thomas Hart.






Cooper's little buddy Chandler.



This is Hunter. He gave Olivia a really sweet little note that said Happy Birthday. Awwww......




Gracie and Loren.....they make up the other two thirds (is that right) of the "The Girls" group.




Kyan and Bailee.




I think the shirt says it all. =)




Olivia playing.




Bailee after she went down the big slide.




Coop in the big jumpy thingie.....I don't even know what you call those things!




Aunt Mary and Gamma going down the double slide.....you know this place is for KIDS right? =)

All in all, it was a blast. We probably could have gotten away without serving pizza but since it was dinner time for most of us, I had it. I think only a handful of kids actually ate pizza. Now the cake was a total different story. LOL I still can't believe that Olivia is five!!!!!

1 comment:

Aron said...

Okay, LOVE LOVE LOVE Cooper's tee shirt! Where did you get that?!?!

And it looks like a FANTASTIC party! Such a CUTE Birthday Girl!