Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Guilty Pleasures

What really defines a guilty pleasure? Something that makes you happy and you don't always want to admit it? I have a few of those! =)

Guilty Pleasure #1
I LOVE Olivia and Cooper's Laurie B. (I can't think of her last name) CD. The songs are so catchy and upbeat that I find myself jamming out to them in the minivan. =) Our favorite song to sing is "Who's That" - if you have kids, I highly recommend any of her CD's.

Guilty Pleasure #2
I know my son and daughter should be sleeping alone, but I LOVE that I get to cuddle with Cooper at night. He's my baby and I just want to hold on to that just a little longer. I love how Olivia wants her Daddy to sleep with her until she falls asleep at night too. I think it's ssssooo sweet. It's probably a bad habit that we've started but hey, they are only kids ONCE.

Guilty Pleasure #3
Someone has to eat that one chicken nugget left right? I mean, we shouldn't let food go to waste now should we? =)

Guilty Pleasure #4
Dressing Olivia up in girlie, foo-foo clothes and putting giant, twirly bows in her hair. Even if they don't stay in there very long! =)

I'm sure I have more, but those are my top ones. Oh, and here's a random thought. Have you ever noticed that no matter what time of day it is, you will ALWAYS find a re-run of America's Funniest Home Videos on some channel?

No comments: